Showcase Your Brand on the TV
Ambition offers the ability to centrally manage multiple brands that can be used within the TV builder. If your company has multiple brands, locations, or business units with different brand guidelines, you can build them in Ambition!
Build TV Branding
1. Click the quick actions button, Build a Leaderboard TV, or the left-hand navigation, Administration > TVs.
2. Click the blue Manage Branding button.
This will take you to a screen where you can edit all TV Brands. If this is your first Brand, the following screen will be blank.
3. Click the green + Create New Brand button.
As you can see in the screenshot below, the table is empty. After the first Brand is created, it will populate here.
From this screen you can edit, delete, or create new TV Brands.
4. Fill out your brand or subsidiary's information.
Name: Be sure to use a concise and clear naming methodology. What you enter here will be available in a drop down menu when you edit or create a new TV.
Accent Color: This field accepts HEX Color Codes
After inputting the Hex Value, a representation of the color code will appear as seen below.
Default Background: This image will replace the default Mountains background. We recommend utilizing a high resolution image, but do enforce a 2MB file size.
Company Logo: This will appear on every slide in the top left-hand corner. 2MB file size
5. Click the green Save button.
Add the Brand to an Existing or to a New TV
After you've built your first TV Brand, it's time to apply it to an existing TV. When creating a new TV, steps 2 & 3 below are the same. Follow these steps:
1. Click the Edit Icon on the respective TV that you'd like to apply a brand.
2. Select the desired Brand from the Branding Dropdown.
Here you'll select the brand to customize the TV's appearance.
3. Click the green Save Button
4. Refresh Your TV to see the new branding!