Display any saved graph (in Analytics) directly on the TV. Below we'll show you step-by-step instructions on how to create a Graph Slide and a few important notes.
Create a Graph Slide
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > TVs.
2. Click the blue Slides button for the TV you wish to edit.
Upon clicking Slides, you will see a blank Create Slide form.
3. Complete the Create Slide Form.
Name: This will be displayed on the TV to identify the slide.
Type: Select Graph from the dropdown.
Slide Duration: Determine how long this slide will be displayed per carousel rotation.
Slide Order: The slide's position within the carousel.
Start Date: When the slide will be visible on the TV. Default to today.
Delete Date: Optional, when the slide will be removed from the TV and Deleted.
Slide Background: Optionally upload a background image.
Select which Graph you'd like to display on the TV. Only pre-saved (graph) reports will be shown in this dropdown.
- Within the graph selector dropdown, managers will only see saved reports that they saved themselves.
- To ensure that the graph will update correctly, do not save the Analytics graph with custom date ranges.
3. Optionally click the blue Preview button to preview your Graph slide.
Note: Uploaded slide background images will not be viewable through the Preview option.
4. Click the green Save button.