Complete Your Tasks Faster
Where is this new button?
The new quick actions button was built to make the manager's day a little easier. The blue plus button is visible at the top of every page within Ambition, and it's only visible to users with Administrative or Manager permissions.
What does it do?
From the quick actions menu, Managers can coach, motivate, and more, all without having to navigate through the left-hand navigation. The items that appear in the menu are dependent upon the organizations feature set & the individual's permissions. As you can see in the gif above, the following actions are available from this menu shortcut:
A) Coach and Develop:
- Recurring Check-Ins: Create a new coaching program.
- Action Plans: Create a standalone action plan for someone on your team.
B) Motivate and Recognize:
- Goals: Kick off a new goal for someone on your team or for the entire team!
- Competitions: Build a new Challenge or Fantasy competition to kick off the competitive spirit.
- Accolades: Create an award or a club that employees can earn through metric performance or managerial discretion.
C) Build a Leaderboard TV
- Create a TV: Create a new TV for your team, pulling in leaderboards, competitions, metrics, and more.
- Edit a TV: Edit an existing TV to recognize employees for achieving an accolade or a goal with a new slide.
- Customize Your TVs Branding: Create a new brand for fun or apply your corporate branding to your TVs (color, logo, background image).
D) Analytics and Alerts