Ambition Email Notifications
Email notifications are associated with the following areas of Ambition:
Users will receive an Ambition invitation email upon being invited to access Ambition.
Through this email, Users will activate their account and set an Ambition Password if Single Sign-On is not being used.
Click here to see an example and content of an Ambition Invitation Email.
Users will receive email notification that their Ambition Account was deactivated.
Click here to see an example and content of the Account Deactivation Email.
Check-in & Program Emails:
- a Check-In is available and ready to be completed (participant)
- a Check-In has been reviewed and been approved (participant)
- if applicable, notification that the Check-In has been reviewed but has not been approved by the Program's owner (participant)
- a new Coaching Program has been created (participant)
- a Coaching Check-In has been completed and is ready for review/approval (manager)
Action Plan Emails:
- an Action Plan has been created for them (participant)
- an Action Plan has been completed (participant & manager)
- an Action Plan has been closed (participant)
- an Action Plan passes its due date if the Action Plan was not completed (participant & manager)
Shared Note Emails:
- a new Shared Note has been created, with link to optional attachment (participant)
- a Private Note has been re-saved as a Shared Note (participant)
Click here to see examples and content of Check-In Emails.
Click here to see examples and content of Action Plan Emails.
Users will receive Competition Email Notifications when a:
- Challenge Starts
- Challenge Ends
- Challenge Champion Announcement
- Fantasy Matchup Starts
- Fantasy Matchup Ends
- Fantasy Champion & MVP Announcements
Note: At this time, an email will be sent out for the Start and End of each iteration for Recurring Challenges. If a Challenge's recurrence is set to daily, competitors will receive a Challenge Start and Challenge End email each day.
Click here to see examples and content of Competition Emails.
The Daily Digest is a daily Email, available to those that Manage Users in Ambition, that includes a "recap" of Activity and Objective Score Totals for the Users they manage.
Click here to see examples and content of Daily Digest Emails.
Users will receive Goal Email Notifications when the Goal:
- Reaches notable milestones (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, 150%, 200%)
Things to Note:
If a Goal set at the Organization level, it will include all Users. Organization level Goals will send Goal email notifications and updates to every User in Ambition.
Email updates will also be sent for Private Goals. Anyone involved in the Goal will receive email notifications and updates.
Click here to see examples and content of Goal Emails.
Users will receive Trigger Email Notifications if Email is selected as a means of Notification when an Organization defined threshold is met.
Click here to see examples and content of Trigger Emails.