Ambition Email Notifications
Email notifications are associated with the following areas of Ambition:
- Ambition Invitation
- Account Deactivation
Learn more about opting out of specific email notifications here.
Users will not receive Ambition emails until they are invited and have either set a password or log in via SSO.
Users will receive Accolade Email Notifications when:
- The User has achieved an Accolade
Click here to see an example and content of Accolade Emails.
Users will receive an Ambition invitation email upon being invited to access Ambition.
Through this email, Users will activate their account and set an Ambition Password if Single Sign-On is not being used.
Click here to see an example and content of an Ambition Invitation Email.
Users will receive email notification that their Ambition Account was deactivated.
Click here to see an example and content of the Account Deactivation Email.
- Users will receive an email notification every Monday morning. The email will ask them if they have any Asks, an actionable task they need a Manager or Admin to complete in Ambition, for the coming week.
- Managers will receive an email every time an Ask is created by their employee. Open Asks are added to the existing Daily Digest email every afternoon for transparency.
- Admin will receive an email every Friday afternoon detailing Ask activity for the week and where Asks stand, complete or incomplete.
Users will receive email notifications when they are involved as a participant, manager, or co-coach in Ambition coaching tool.
Action Plan Emails:
Action Plan Closed
- An Action Plan passes its due date if the Action Plan was not completed (participant & manager)
Action Plan Completed
- An Action Plan has been completed (participant & manager)
Action Plan Extended
- An Action Plan's Due Date is extended through the Extend and Notify option of Reopen option (participant)
Action Plan Reminder
- A Manager or Participant uses the manual "Remind" option (Participant or Manager. The employee has the option to remind the Manager if an Action Plan is in "Pending Approval" Status)
- An Action Plan is due in 60-70 minutes and it not completed (participant)
Action Plan Reopened
- Manager has used the "Notify Employee Additional Content Needed" option to let the participant know the Action Plan has been reviewed but has not been approved by the Manager. (participant)
- An Action Plan was in the "Pending Approval" Status and the Action Plan was then edited. Edits made to an Action Plan in "Pending Approval" status will automaticity move the Action Plan back into the Answers Due Status. (participant)
The "Pending Approval" status is only applicable to Action Plans with an External URL agenda item.
Action Plan Started
- An Action Plan has been created and started for them (participant)
- A Comment has been left in an Action Plan
The Action Plan Activity and Action Plan Created notification toggles in User Settings do not correlate to an email notification at this time.
Check-in & Program Emails:
- A Coaching Check-In has been completed and is ready for review/approval (manager, co-coach)
- A Check-In has been reviewed and been approved by the Manager or Co-Coach (participant)
Coaching Check-in Co-Coach
- A Co-Coach has been added to your Check-in (participant)
Coaching Check-in Extended
- A Check-in's Due Date is extended through the Extend and Notify option or Reopen option (participant)
Coaching Check-in Reopened
- Manager has used the "Notify Employee Additional Content Needed" option to let the participant know the Check-in has been reviewed but has not been approved by the Manager (participant)
- A Check-in was in the "Pending Approval" Status and the Check-in was then edited. Edits to already answered Agendas will automatically put the Check-in back into the Answers Due Status (participant)
Coaching Check-in Reminder
- A Manager or Participant uses the manual "Remind" option. (Participant or Manager. The employee has the option to remind the Manager is a Check-in is in "Pending Approval" Status)
- A Check-in is due in 60-70 minutes and it not completed (participant)
Coaching Check-in Started
- A Check-In is available and ready to be completed (participant)
↳ If the manager selected the "Schedule 1:1 for Later" option, the standard new Check-in email will be accompanied with a calendar invite (participant, co-coach)
Coaching Program Created
- A new Coaching Program has been created (participant)
Group Check-in Opened
- A Group Check-in has opened (participants)
Group Check-In Scheduled
- A Group Check-in is Scheduled (managers, co-coach)
- A Comment has been left in a Check-in
Shared Note Emails:
Coaching Shared Note
- A new Shared Note has been created, with link to optional attachment (participant)
- A Private Note has been re-saved as a Shared Note (participant)
Click here to see examples and content of Coaching Emails.
Comments can be created in several areas of Ambition. Turning Comment emails off disables all comment emails.
Comments can be generated from:
- Coaching - a comment has been left in an Action Plan or Check-in the user is participating in
- Competitions - a comment is left in a Competition the user is participating in
- Goals - a comment is left in a Goal the user is participating in
Users participating in Competitions will receive Competition Email Notifications when a:
Competition Game Finished
- Challenge Ends
- Fantasy Matchup Ends
Competition Game Started
- Challenge Starts
- Fantasy Matchup Starts
- Comment is left in a Competition
Note: At this time, an email will be sent out for the Start and End of each iteration for Recurring Challenges. If a Challenge's recurrence is set to daily, competitors will receive a Challenge Start and Challenge End email each day.
Click here to see examples and content of Competition Emails.
- Managers in Ambition will receive a Daily Digest email that includes a "recap" of Activity and Objective Score Totals for the Users they manage.
Click here to see examples and content of Daily Digest Emails.
- Admin users in Ambition will receive the Weekly Digest, delivered on Mondays, that provides a snapshot into feature utilization and data points from the previous week.
Email is sent to Admin users AND there is the option to deliver the Weekly Digest to stakeholders that aren't licensed Ambition Users.
It's a great fit for any stakeholder looking for insight into their team's weekly activities.
Click here to see examples of the Weekly Digest and learn more about adding non Ambition users to the delivery list.
Users participating in Goals will receive Goal Email Notifications when the Goal:
- Goals Ends
- Goal reaches notable milestones (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, 150%, 200%)
- Goal Starts
- Goal has been Commented on
Things to Note:
If a Goal set at the Organization level, it will include all Users. Organization level Goals will send Goal email notifications and updates to every User in Ambition.
Email updates will also be sent for Private Goals. Anyone involved in the Goal will receive email notifications and updates.
Click here to see examples and content of Goal Emails.
Users will receive Workflow Email Notifications if Email is selected as a means of Alert when a organization defined threshold is met.
Custom email addresses can be input to allows for workflows to be sent to stakeholders that aren't licensed Ambition Users.
Note: You cannot opt out of Workflow emails as they are created by your Managers and Admins as a means of notification. Only email notifications automatically generated by Ambition features can be disabled.
Click here to see examples and content of Workflow Emails.