Ambition Email Notifications
Email notifications are associated with the following areas of Ambition:
- Ambition Invitation
- Account Deactivation
- Daily Digest
- Weekly Digest
Learn more about opting out of specific email notifications here.
Users will not receive Ambition emails until they are invited and have either set a password or log in via SSO.
Users will receive Accolade Email Notifications when:
- the User has achieved an Accolade
Click here to see an example and content of Accolade Emails.
Users will receive an Ambition invitation email upon being invited to access Ambition.
Through this email, Users will activate their account and set an Ambition Password if Single Sign-On is not being used.
Click here to see an example and content of an Ambition Invitation Email.
Users will receive email notification that their Ambition Account was deactivated.
Click here to see an example and content of the Account Deactivation Email.
Users will receive an email notification every Monday morning. The email will ask them if they have any Asks, an actionable task they need a Manager or Admin to complete in Ambition, for the coming week.
Managers will receive an email every time an Ask is created by their employee. Open Asks are added to the existing Daily Digest email every afternoon for transparency.
Admin will receive an email every Friday afternoon detailing Ask activity for the week and where Asks stand, complete or incomplete.
Users will receive email notifications when they are involved as a participant or manager in Ambition coaching tool.
Check-in & Program Emails:
- a Check-In is available and ready to be completed (participant)
↳ If the manager opted to Schedule 1:1 for Later, the standard new Check-in email will be accompanied with a calendar invite.
- a Check-In has been reviewed and been approved (participant)
- if applicable, notification that the Check-In has been reviewed but has not been approved by the Program's owner (participant)
- a new Coaching Program has been created (participant)
- a Coaching Check-In has been completed and is ready for review/approval (manager)
- a Comment has been left in a check-in
Action Plan Emails:
- an Action Plan has been created for them (participant)
- an Action Plan has been completed (participant & manager)
- an Action Plan has been closed (participant)
- an Action Plan passes its due date if the Action Plan was not completed (participant & manager)
- a Comment has been left in an Action Plan
Shared Note Emails:
- a new Shared Note has been created, with link to optional attachment (participant)
- a Private Note has been re-saved as a Shared Note (participant)
Click here to see examples and content of Coaching Emails.
Users will receive Competition Email Notifications when a:
- Challenge Starts
- Challenge Ends
- Fantasy Matchup Starts
- Fantasy Matchup Ends
- Comment is left in a Competition
Note: At this time, an email will be sent out for the Start and End of each iteration for Recurring Challenges. If a Challenge's recurrence is set to daily, competitors will receive a Challenge Start and Challenge End email each day.
Click here to see examples and content of Competition Emails.
Managers in Ambition will receive a Daily Digest email that includes a "recap" of Activity and Objective Score Totals for the Users they manage.
Click here to see examples and content of Daily Digest Emails.
Users will receive Goal Email Notifications when the Goal:
- Reaches notable milestones (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, 150%, 200%)
- has been Commented on
Things to Note:
If a Goal set at the Organization level, it will include all Users. Organization level Goals will send Goal email notifications and updates to every User in Ambition.
Email updates will also be sent for Private Goals. Anyone involved in the Goal will receive email notifications and updates.
Click here to see examples and content of Goal Emails.
Users will receive Trigger Email Notifications if Email is selected as a means of Notification when an Organization defined threshold is met.
Click here to see examples and content of Trigger Emails.
Admin users in Ambition will receive the Weekly Digest, delivered on Mondays, that provides a snapshot into feature utilization and data points from the previous week.
Email is sent to Admin users AND there is the option to deliver the Weekly Digest to stakeholders that aren't licensed Ambition Users.
It's a great fit for any stakeholder looking for insight into their team's weekly activities.
Click here to see examples of the Weekly Digest and learn more about adding non Ambition users to the delivery list.
Users will receive Workflow Email Notifications if Email is selected as a means of Alert when a organization defined threshold is met.
Custom email addresses can be input to allows for workflows to be sent to stakeholders that aren't licensed Ambition Users.
Click here to see examples and content of Workflow Emails.