Remove Test or Historical Data with Purge
If your organization needs to reset all value data for a specific integration, you can do so with the Purge All Data button, instead of cloning and deleting an integration.
Note: Purging All Data is not applicable for Salesforce Integrations within Ambition's UI. If you have questions about removing Salesforce data, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purge All Metric Value Data for a specific Integration
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
2. Click on the Settings button for the integration in question.
3. Toggle Sandbox Mode to Enabled. Click Save.
4. Refresh the page and confirm the integration has Sandbox Mode Enabled.
Click the Purge All Data button.
5. Carefully read the Warning Modal:
- All metric values and processed files for this integration will be deleted.
- This will delete any metric records. But it will not delete any existing metric configurations or applied filters within this integration.
6. Click Confirm.
Please sign in to leave a comment.