What's new in Q4 at Ambition?
The Ambition team works to improve our platform every day. These updates include everything from major improvements, feature request from our customers, and bug fixes. Each week we'll organize those changes by new, improvements, and bugs. If you have additional suggestions for improvement, please let us know.
October 14, 2019
- Coaching Updates & One-Off Check-Ins: This week Ambition launched several coaching updates. To learn more, click here. Some of the new features include:
- One-Off Coaching Check-Ins
- Templates for One-Off Check-Ins
- Shared & Private Notes
- New Emails & Calendar Invitations for Coaching 1:1s
- New Check-In & Action Plan Agenda Items (polls & feedback)
- New Admin View for Coaching
*(Notes & one-off check-ins shown in the manager quick actions menu.)
- Edit Users & Groups from their Dashboard: Employee & group dashboards now have an edit button (settings icon) which is only visible to users who have permission to edit the selected entity.
- Scorecard Benchmarks: Selecting the Benchmark/Target button within the Scorecard Builder page will now carry over the selected role & scorecard over to the Benchmark Calendar page. This saves the user from having to reselect the correct role and scorecard on the next page.
- Improved Manager Dashboard: All goals for any user or group that rolls up to a manager are now visible on the manager's dashboard.
- Scorecard Smart Benchmark Upload: This week we addressed a scorecard import issue which incorrectly allowed users to upload a target of zero. Now the screen will show an explicit error message. Click here to learn more about this advanced setting.
- Employee Anthem TV Toggle: Changes made to the TV's 'Employee Anthem' switch (which control if the employee or a default anthem will play upon a fired trigger) were not being saved. This has been fixed and is now saving changes as expected.
October 11, 2019
- Cisco Integration Improvement: Ambition's Cisco integration has been updated to better support rare instances where a single upload file contains duplicate record IDs. Although uncommon, if a single upload contains duplicate records where the first record is missing the user ID, but the subsequent record contains the user ID, Ambition will properly process the last record in the upload. Learn more about Cisco integrations here.
October 4, 2019
- New Coaching Features: This update, which is in beta testing, includes new one-off check-ins, calendar invites, check-in templates, shared & private notes, and new admin views. The update will be coming to all users soon. For more info, click here.
(^View from the quick actions button)
- Salesforce Widget Performance Improvements: The Ambition Salesforce widget package has been updated to further improve process and load times in Salesforce.