Introducing Multi-Metric Leaderboards
Ambition users can now show from 1 to 5 metrics on a single leaderboard slide, or display a single metric in a grid view.
This new update includes:
- Toggle between Grid or Card View
- Select Up to 5 Metrics
- Click and Drag to Set the Slide's Ranking
- Edit the Column Header & Subheader (with text or emojis)
1. Grid View
The grid view is essentially a stacked rank view.
- If only 1 metric is selected for the TV slide, either the Grid or Card view can be used.
- When 2 or more metrics are selected, the view is automatically changed to Grid.
2. Select Up to 5 Metrics
View up to 5 metrics at once on a leaderboard. The first metric sets the slide's rank.
3. Click & Drag to Arrange the Slide's Ranking
The first metric in the list will set the slide's rank. Click and drag to reorder the metrics.
4. Edit the Column Header & Sub-header
When in Grid View, toggle the advanced options to rename (or remove) the column's header and sub-header.
Great use cases include:
- Shorten metric names that are too long (ex: change 'Won Opportunities' to 'Won Opps')
- If all metrics have the same exact Time Frame, remove the subheader so that you don't have repetitive time frames visible on the slide (example: all 5 metrics say 'This Week'). Be sure to add 'This Week' to the slide's title for clarity.
- Add emojis: Instead of showing 'Calls' as the metric header, show '🔥☎️'!
- Mac Keyboard Shortcut = Control + Command + Space Bar
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcut = Window + Period