What's new in Q1 at Ambition?
The Ambition team works to improve our platform every day. These updates include everything from major improvements, feature request from our customers, and bug fixes. Each week we'll organize those changes by new, improvements, and bugs. If you have additional suggestions for improvement, please let us know.
Click here for Q4-2019's release notes.
January 10, 2020
- Benching Notification Text: When submitting a 'bench employee' form, the description has been updated to state: "Bench employees so that they do not negatively impact group-based competition scored on daily, averaged metrics. If any employee is marked as benched they will not receive any values for those days and will not go into the computation of any team averages."
- Leaderboard 'Rank By' Descriptions: Leaderboard filters have been improved to help clarify the various 'Rank By' options. The new help text is visible within the in-app Leaderboard as well as the TV Leaderboard slide builder. Value, Percent-to-Target, Most Improved Value, & Most Improved Rank now have the following help-text:
- Company Support in Ambition's Get Help Modal: A company's internal support information is designated by their administrator. If a company administrator email address is provided within the organizational settings, the Company Information modal (as shown below) will present it as a button that states 'Email Company Admin'.
- Updates to Goal Management:
- The Manage Goal table now has filters, allowing users to filter across names, users, and status.
- Upon the creation of a new goal, users will now be redirected to the overview page for the newly created goal.
- Deleting Saved Reports in Analytics: Previously, deleting a saved report would also reload that same deleted report. If a user is viewing Report A and they delete Report B, they will no longer be redirected back to Report B's filter selections upon deletion.
- Create Action Plan Button from the Manage Coaching Table: From the Manage Coaching page > Action Plan tab, the button to create a new action plan was removed in December's update. This has been added back to the Action Plan management table.
- Recurring Challenge Expected Occurrences Not Displaying Correctly: When creating a recurring challenge, the creation form will now compute and display the expected occurrences. Previously the computation would display varying end dates, however this has been updated so that the end recurrence options are correctly based on the selected start options.
- Graph Doesn't Load if there's no Activity Score: The default report for any Analytics mode includes the metrics Activity Score & Objective Score. In the event that a team deactivated the Activity Score, Analytics' Graph would display an error. This has been corrected, now requiring the user to select a metric before a report is loaded.
January 3, 2020
- Analytics Apply Filters Button: Within the Analytics platform, the filters have been improved to decrease load time. Previously, each filter click would reload the report in the background. Now, the Apply Filters button will apply all new filters at once, making it easier to build a report. This applies to all report modes: spreadsheet, graph, quadrant, & histogram.