Ambition is your platform to challenge yourself (and others), to get motivated, to be seen, to be heard, and to make an impact.
Employee Asks allows you to submit requests to your direct manager in Ambition or any one with Admin permissions in Ambition. Submitted Asks are trackable in Ambition, providing status updates and notes.
Type of Asks
- Coaching - Ask your manager for some 1:1 coaching
- Competition - Ask your manager for a new competition to be created in Ambition
- Edit/Fix in Ambition - Are you reporting to the wrong manager? Is a metric wrong?
- Goal - Ask your manager for a new goal to be created in Ambition
- Help - Ask your manager for help with something you're stuck on or that you can't do alone. Especially helpful for the notes that historically have gotten lost in Slack/Teams/Emails!
- Idea - Have an idea for a new metric, club, award, or TV slide?
Create and Submit an Ask
1. Click the quick actions button, Give and Get Help > Create Ask, or through the left-hand navigation, Asks > Asks tab > Create Ask button.
2. Complete the Asks form.
Type - Select Type from drop-down. Available Types listed here.
Ask - Type the exact ask into the form. Details about the competition, goal, idea, etc.
Reason - Optional, but encouraged. Provide context for the ask! Why do you want this specific challenge created? Which opportunity do you need coaching help to move forward?
Recipient - Who the Ask is for. Select the name of your Direct Manager in Ambition or any other user with Admin permissions in Ambition.
3. Click the green Ask "manager/admin name" button to submit.