Weekly Admin Digest
The Weekly Digest email provides a snapshot into feature utilization and interesting data points for your organization. The Weekly Digest, which is sent on Mondays to those with system Admin permission in Ambition, can additionally be sent to any email (even those who aren't licensed Ambition users). It's a great fit for any stakeholder looking for insight into their team's weekly activities.
What Does It Include?
The weekly Digest is largely comprised of metric cards, highlighting your organization's weekly data. These cards represent various features in Ambition and are color-coded:
- Red Cards: Features with 0 records (ex: zero coaching programs)
- Green Cards: Features with 1+ records, or in specific cases when a value is above a certain threshold (ex: Check-In Rating > 4).
- Blue Cards: Features with utilization that aren't metric based (ex: number of TVs).
- Gray Cards: Inactive features
How Do I Add/Remove Individuals from the Digest?
Unsubscribe from the Weekly Digest
Ambition users with system Admin permissions will automatically be added to this weekly digest. However, if Admin users would like to remove themselves from this digest, they can adit their subscriptions from their user settings.
1. Open the left navigation and click on your image and name in the lower left corner. Select User Settings.
2. From the User Settings page, click on the Notifications tab.
3. Scroll to the Digest Section
4. Turn Off/On the Weekly Digest
Add Non Ambition Users as Recipients
Additionally, employees who are not a licensed Ambition Admin user can also be added to this subscription list. If you would like to add or remove email address for the email subscription list, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.