Email Notification Settings
Each application within Ambition (Coaching, Competitions, Goals, etc.) is supported by email notifications. These notifications alert users of upcoming events, progress updates, or even final results.
Update Email Notification Settings
1. Expand the left navigation, and click on your image and name in the lower left corner of Ambition.
2. Click on User Settings.
User Settings can also be accessed by clicking the gear icon, , on a User's Dashboard.
Note: Users with Admin permissions can edit the notification settings for any User in Ambition.
3. From the User Settings page, click on the Notifications tab.
4. Unsubscribe/Subscribe options.
Unsubscribe to All Emails by toggling All to Off.
Subscribe to All Emails by toggling All to On.
Customize the emails you receive by scrolling to the application in question:
- Digests (Manager and Admin permissions only)
5. Turn on or disable email notifications by clicking the Off/On toggle.
Note: If disabling emails, any emails that are already scheduled will still be sent. Email preferences will update upon the next recurrence.
6. Click the green Update Subscriptions button to save your changes.