Email Notification Settings
Each application within Ambition (Coaching, Competitions, Goals, etc.) is supported by email notifications. These notifications alert users of upcoming events, progress updates, or even final results.
Update Email Notification Settings
1. Open the left navigation and click on your image and name in the lower left corner. Select User Settings.
User Settings can also be accessed by clicking the "Edit Profile" button on a User's Dashboard.
Note: Users with Admin permissions can edit the notification settings for any User in Ambition.
3. From the User Settings page, click on the Notifications tab.
4. Unsubscribe, Subscribe, Customize options.
Unsubscribe to All Emails by clicking TURN OFF ALL NOTIFICATIONS.
Subscribe to All Emails by clicking TURN ON ALL NOTIFICATIONS.
Customize the emails you receive by scrolling to the application in question:
- Digests (Manager and Admin permissions only)
Note: You cannot opt out of Workflow emails as they are created by your Managers and Admins as a means of notification. Only email notifications automatically generated by Ambition features can be disabled.
Learn more about each type of email here.
5. Turn on or disable email notifications by clicking the Off/On toggle.
Note: If disabling emails, any emails that are already scheduled will still be sent. Email preferences will update upon the next recurrence.
Please sign in to leave a comment.