Multi-Currency Support in Ambition
What is Multi-Currency Support?
Multi-Currency is a default-off feature within Salesforce. Once enabled in Salesforce, the organization sets a standard currency (for example USD) and then they can establish additional currencies with a hard-coded exchange rate.
Enabling multiple currencies within Salesforce introduces permanent changes in your organization. Before proceeding, be aware of these implications.
How Does it Work Within Ambition?
Once the feature is activated in both Ambition and in Salesforce, Ambition will convert the currency of all currency type fields for all objects. The conversion allows organizations to translate multiple currencies into their standard currency within their Ambition instance.
Multi-Currency Support Example
1. Ensure that multi-currency is enabled & configured in Salesforce for your organization.
2. Email email@example.com with your request to activate this feature.
3. Additionally, if your organization needs historical data converted as well, please include this information in your request.
Verify Multi-Currency is Enabled
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
2. Click the Settings button to enter the Salesforce Integration.
3. Click on Data Configuration.
4. Click on Connector.
5. Verify that Has Multiple Currencies is listed as True.
If Has Multiple Currencies is listed as False and your Organization uses multi-currency within Salesforce, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to activate Multi-Currency support.