What's new in Q2?
The Ambition team works to improve our platform every day. These updates include everything from major improvements, feature requests from our customers, and bug fixes.
A lot of really cool stuff went out in Q1 as well; check those out here!
May 26, 2020
- New Metric Builder Operators (Blank / Is Not Blank): The Metric builder filters now have operators for Is Blank or Is Not Blank.
May 12, 2020
- Ambition Product Packages: To learn more about Ambition packages, please visit https://ambition.com/pricing/
- Improved Navigation: Ambition's left-hand navigation has been improved to provide a better user experience while navigating the Ambition platform. Updates include:
- Separating Triggers & Analytics into their own navigation items (previously were found under reporting).
- Brought TVs up into the main navigation.
- The Administrative section has been cleaned up, removing duplicates from the sections above.
- Goal Contribution Ranking: User contribution within a team goal has been reverted to sort users from high-to-low, instead of alphabetically.
May 5, 2020
- Schedule Triggers No Longer Include Future Data: Scheduled triggers will no longer duplicate users in an email if their future data meets the trigger's criteria.
April 28, 2020
- Feed - Removed Duplicate Events: Group & User dashboard's will no longer show duplicate event updates on the Feed tab.
- Metric Editor - Duplicate Salesforce Object Display Names: If an organization had a custom object with the same name as a standard object, only one of those objects would appear in the Object Field (within the metric builder). When this happened, users could not distinguish between the two. This update removes the filter for distinct display names and adds the Salesforce object api name to the display, allowing administrators to differentiate objects.
- Internet Explorer 11 - Account Dates: Users in Internet Explorer 11 were previously unable to save updates to user account dates (group memberships, birthdays, and start dates) in the User Settings page.
April 14, 2020
- Employee Asks: Employee Asks is a simple, performance-centric system where employees can make asks and managers can take action. Thank you to our beta-testers for your feedback. The new and improved system allows for the escalation of asks, reminders of asks, and more. View all updates here.
- Analytics Home Page: When visiting Analytics, users will now land on a new 'home page.' Here users can select between loading a saved report or exploring data in a new format (spreadsheet, graph, quadrant, or histogram). Previously, Ambition would automatically load a spreadsheet report of current Activity & Objective Scores. This new page will decrease the number of clicks to a saved report and significantly decreases loading time overall.
- Analytics - Show Zeros in Spreadsheet Mode: This new filter toggle will include users who haven't contributed to the selected metric(s) for the selected time frame, bringing in zeros or null values.
- Analytics - Sort Columns in Time Series Mode: Added sorting capability to time series spreadsheet. Clicking on each time series column header will first sort highest-to-lowest; a secondary click will resort the column lowest-to-highest.
- Analytics - Time Series CSV Export: The CSV file download from a time series report ran into data issues when its pagination exceed two pages. This has been fixed, ensuring all data is present in the export.
April 7, 2020
- Salesforce Multi-Currency Support: This update allows organizations to translate multiple currencies into a standard currency within Ambition. Read more here.
- File Upload Action Item: Managers can create a "File Upload" agenda item for both Action Plans and One-off Check-Ins. The uploaded file is to be acknowledged by the employee before approval.
- Assign TV Branding in Bulk: TV Branding can now be applied to multiple TVs as once. From the Brand's settings, select which TVs should receive the branding's logo, default background, & accent color. Learn more about TV branding here.