What's new in Q3?
The Ambition team works to improve our platform every day. These updates include everything from major improvements, feature requests from our customers, and bug fixes.
A lot of great stuff went out in Q2 as well; check those out here!
September 15, 2020
- Threaded Agenda Comments: Within Check-in & Action Plan agendas, participants can now engage in threaded conversations for each agenda item.
- Save Partial Progress for Check-In Agendas: Employees now have the ability to save partial progress towards their check-in agendas, regardless of how many agenda items have been completed.
- Increased Attribution Metric Limits: Up to 10 Attribution Metrics can be designated for single Programs, Managed Programs, and Program Templates.
September 2, 2020
- Flexible Due Dates for One-Off Check-Ins: When creating a single check-in, managers can now fully customize the check-in's timeline of events to better fit their coaching cadence. Previously, the Agenda Due Date had to be before the 1:1 Meeting Time. Now, the Due Date can be before or after the 1:1 Meeting time. Additionally, the frontend representation of the dates has been simplified.
- Accolade TV Slide Improvements: The Accolade TV slide will show each achievement level for a multi-level accolade and the icon for the accolade itself. Click here to learn more about Multi-Level Accolades.
- Administrators Change Ask Status: Organization Admins can now change the status of an Employee Ask on behalf of the owner or employee.
- Coaching Overview - Employees Without One Check-In: In the Coaching Overview page, the section which shows Employees Without 1 Completed Check-In was incorrectly filtering when a Group was chosen. This is now filtering correctly for group types.
- TV Analytics Graph Slide - Series Colors: Additional series colors were provided to support Analytics' 12-series maximum for saved graphs on TV slides. This applies to line graphs, bar graphs, & stacked area graphs in-app or on TVs.
- TV Leaderboard Custom Metric Header Values: When creating a new Leaderboard TV slide, the column headers and sub-headers can be customized.
- Manager Dashboard - Coaching Analytics: The Coaching tab on a Managerial Dashboard shows a Manager's coaching timeline; this is a roll-up of all direct reports that they coach. The Coaching Analytics table now pulls data for all of the employees who report to the manager.
August 19, 2020
- Accolades Version 2.0: Our Accolade system allows organizations to host their clubs & awards programs directly in Ambition. These can be automatically awarded based on metric criteria or manually given based on user's discretion. Click here to learn more.
To further build upon this system, our latest update includes the following improvements:
- Multi-Level Accolades
- Peer-to-Peer Accolades
- Social Media Sharing
- New Image Library
- Improved Look & Feel
- Pinning to Dashboards
- New All Access Coaching Permission: This permission setting provides the same level of visibility that Admins previously had, but it also introduces the ability for those users to view coaching notes. It can be assigned as an individual permission, which is a great fit for HR team members who need Admin access to coaching without also having Admin access to other areas, like data integrations for example.
Click here for a full breakdown into what these users can & can't do.
August 4, 2020
- Metric Cards: Improved Support for Long Metric Names: Metric cards (shown on a Dashboard's metric tab) have been expanded by seven characters to better support long names. In the event the metric name is still too long and is cut off, hovering the mouse over the metric name will display the full title.
July 30, 2020
- Trigger Form: Admin users were briefly unable to create new triggers or edit existing triggers on July 30. This was quickly resolved.
July 28, 2020
- Multi-Currency Support Status: From the Salesforce Integration Management Page, Admin users can now see the connector status if Multi-Currency is enabled.
- Competition Prizes: Fixed an error which prevented rank-prizes and threshold-prizes from having the same value.
- Trigger Owner Changes: Ambition will no longer change the listed owner of a trigger if it is edited by an Admin user.
July 7, 2020
- Removed Manager's Deadline to Approve a Check-In: Previously, managers were on a timeline to approve/close a check-in before it expired. This expiration date no longer applies to check-ins that are pending managerial review.
- Check-In Form UI Improvements: The labels of the Check-In creation form have been updated to include help text for Start and Due Dates. Additionally, the start, due, and completed date labels within the check-in now match the creation form.
- Group Management with Search: Admins were receiving a "Well This is Embarrassing..." error when attempting to create a new group while searching for a group in the "Search Groups..." field on the Group Manager page.
- Rank TV Slide Percent to Target: TV Leaderboard Slides with Percent-to-Target ranks have been updated to ensure that each entities progress bars are the same width.