What's new in Q3?
The Ambition team works to improve our platform every day. These updates include everything from major improvements, feature requests from our customers, and bug fixes.
A lot of great stuff went out in Q2 as well; check those out here!
August 4, 2020
- Metric Cards: Improved Support for Long Metric Names: Metric cards (shown on a Dashboard's metric tab) have been expanded by seven characters to better support long names. In the event the metric name is still too long and is cut off, hovering the mouse over the metric name will display the full title.
July 30, 2020
- Trigger Form: Admin users were briefly unable to create new triggers or edit existing triggers on July 30. This was quickly resolved.
July 28, 2020
- Multi-Currency Support Status: From the Salesforce Integration Management Page, Admin users can now see the connector status if Multi-Currency is enabled.
- Competition Prizes: Fixed an error which prevented rank-prizes and threshold-prizes from having the same value.
- Trigger Owner Changes: Ambition will no longer change the listed owner of a trigger if it is edited by an Admin user.
July 7, 2020
- Removed Manager's Deadline to Approve a Check-In: Previously, managers were on a timeline to approve/close a check-in before it expired. This expiration date no longer applies to check-ins that are pending managerial review.
- Check-In Form UI Improvements: The labels of the Check-In creation form have been updated to include help text for Start and Due Dates. Additionally, the start, due, and completed date labels within the check-in now match the creation form.
- Group Management with Search: Admins were receiving a "Well This is Embarrassing..." error when attempting to create a new group while searching for a group in the "Search Groups..." field on the Group Manager page.
- Rank TV Slide Percent to Target: TV Leaderboard Slides with Percent-to-Target ranks have been updated to ensure that each entities progress bars are the same width.