Accolades 2.0 is Coming Soon!
Last year Ambition announced a new feature called Accolades. Our Accolade system allows organizations to host their clubs & awards programs directly in Ambition. These can be automatically awarded based on metric criteria or manually given based on user's discretion.
To further build upon this system, our latest update includes the following improvements:
- Multi-Level Accolades
- Peer-to-Peer Accolades
- Social Media Sharing
- New Image Library
- Improved Look & Feel
- Pinning to Dashboards
The biggest improvement in this update is the introduction of multi-level accolades. One accolade can now support up to 10 achievement levels, each increasingly more difficult. Each level can have varying names, incentives, & metrics targets.
- Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4...
- Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum
- $50K, $100K, $250K, $1M...
- 25 Meetings Sets, 50 Meetings Set, 75 Meetings Set...
Each level earned will appear on the employee's achievement card and personal dashboard. If a level has been earned by an employee more than once, Ambition will show a 2x, 3x, 4x, corresponding to the number of times they have reached that level.
Click here to learn how to create multi-level accolades.
Accolades can also be manually awarded to employees for going above and beyond. Previously, these could only be given to an employee by a manager. With the new Anybody-to-Anybody option, an employee can give the award to any peer without requiring manager or admin permission settings to do so.
This is a great way to recognize employee shoutouts! If the user has been awarded the accolade multiple times, we will show a 2x, 3x, 4x, etc. corresponding to the number of times they've received that award.
Social Media Sharing
Many managers and teams are looking for ways to publicly recognize their employees for their hard work. With the new Share feature, an accolade achievement can be publicly shared to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or Email. Each achievement creates a unique URL which can additionally be shared anywhere you'd like!
Additionally, social sharing can be turned on/off in your organizations feature settings page.
New Image Library
When creating or editing an accolade, the form now offers preset images to help inspire some creativity in your awards programs! Additionally, creators can still upload their own image for the accolade.
Improved Look & Feel
The entire Accolade experience has a new look and feel. The 4 key updates include:
1. Improved Navigation
Previously, the left-hand navigation had 3 sub-nav options. These have all been rolled into a new Accolades page. Secondary navigation options (Accolades, Achievements, Manage, & +Create) can now be found across the top of the page:
2. New Accolade Cards
The new Accolade cards show the following:
- The total number of achievements for the award (click to view all historical achievements)
- Your progress toward the metric criteria or to each level of the accolade (with progress bars)
- Details section for more information
3. New Achievement Cards
The Achievement cards (shown on the Achievements tab and on the user's profile) show the following:
- How many times the employee has earned each accolade or each level within that accolade (1x, 2x, 3x, etc.)
- Historical details showing when each level was earned
- Expand for full details.
In the example below, the Achievement card is a compilation of Lori's 3 individual achievements. Clicking expand will show each level earned, which can be commented on or shared on social media.
4. New Dashboard Experience
From a user's dashboard, the Accolade tab will show the following:
- Recent Achievement Section: This is the user's virtual trophy display, showing each award that they have received. Each card shows how many times they've received the award and/or which levels they have earned. Expanding each card allows for comments, social media sharing, and pinning!
- Active Accolades Section: This is where the user can see all awards & clubs that they are eligible to receive. Each Accolade card provides details into achievements, the user's progress towards each level or metric criteria, and full details.
Pinning to Dashboards
Employees can also pin their favorite achievements directly to their user-dashboard for everyone to see!
From the individual achievement view (clicking expand> on the achievement card) provides the ability for the user to pin the achievement to their dashboard's header. Here they can pin or unpin: