Asks for Users you Manage and Admin
Employee Asks allows you to submit requests to your direct reports in Ambition or any one with Admin permissions in Ambition. Submitted Asks are trackable in Ambition, providing status updates and notes.
Type of Asks
- Coaching - Ask an employee what 1:1 coaching they need
- Competition - Ask an employee what new competition they want for you to build/ Ask your Admin for a new competition to be created for your team
- Edit/Fix in Ambition - Ask an employee if they need anything edited or fixed within Ambition
- Goal - Ask an employee if there is a new goal they want for you to build
- Help - Ask an employee if they need help with anything
Especially helpful for the notes that historically have gotten lost in Slack/Teams/Emails!
- Idea - Ask an employee if they have suggestions as to how Ambition can be better
Create and Submit an Ask
1. Click the quick actions button, Give and Get Help > Create Ask, or through the left-hand navigation, Asks > Asks tab > Create Ask button.
2. Complete the Asks form.
Type - Select Type from drop-down. Available Types listed here.
Ask - Type the exact ask into the form. Details about the competition, goal, idea, etc.
Reason - Optional, but encouraged. Provide context for the ask! Why do you want this specific challenge created? Which opportunity can you help coach a rep a rep to move forward?
Recipient - Who the Ask is for. Select the name of your direct reports in Ambition or any other user with Admin permissions in Ambition.
3. Click the green Ask "user/admin name" button to submit.