Accolades are Organization defined Awards and Clubs that your Admin and Managers have created within Ambition.
Accolades can be manually awarded to employees for going above and beyond. Previously, these could only be given to an employee by a manager. With the new Anybody-to-Anybody option, an employee can give the award to any peer without requiring manager or admin permission settings to do so.
Give an Accolade to a Peer
1. Click the Accolades tab on your Personal Dashboard.
2. Scroll to the Active Accolades (Awards/Clubs) section.
3. Any Accolades that are eligible for you as a user without Manager or Admin permissions to grant will feature the Give button.
4. Click Give to expand the form. Select the Date you wish to give the accolade on and the Employee you wish to award. Optionally provide a Reason to give context behind why you are giving the Accolade!
The employees eligible to receive the Accolade will be dependent on the eligibility selected in the original creation of the accolade. If you are unable to select the desired user, reach out to your Manager or Admin for assistance.
5. Click Give Accolade to complete the process.
The Accolade will then display both the recipient and the user that granted the Accolade!