Access the Leaderboard
1. Open the left navigation and click the Leaderboard tab.
2. Click the Filters icon in the upper right to access the filters pane.
- Metric - Select a single Metric. The default is Activity Score, but any metric within your organization's account can be used here.
- Time Frame - Select a Time Frame with options ranging from Today to Last Year.
↳ If Custom is selected as the Time Frame, additional Start and End Time filters will display.
Note: A Week in Ambition is Monday - Sunday. Quarters are based on Calendar Quarters not Fiscal Quarters.
Learn how to access and utilize the Percent-To-Target Leaderboard here.
Learn how to access and utilize the Most Improved Leaderboard here.
- Type - Select the hierarchy level for which you wish to view Leaderboard data.
- Include Records Without Data - Include Users even if they haven't contributed to the selected metric. Users without data will display on the Leaderboard, but have two dashes instead of a numerical value aside their name.
- Filter by Group - Refine the Leaderboard by comparing individuals within the same Role, Team, or Location. Learn more about Ambition's Hierarchy Levels here.
- Search - Search for a term based on the Type being filtered. Ex. Type = User, Search for User's Names.