Access the Leaderboard
1. Open the left navigation and click the Leaderboard tab.
2. Click the Filters icon in the upper right to access the filters pane.
Select a single Metric.
The default is Activity Score, but any Metric within your organization's account can be used here.
Select a Time Frame with options ranging from Today to Last Year.
↳ If Custom is selected as the Time Frame, additional Start and End Time filters will display.
Note: A Week in Ambition is Monday - Sunday. Quarters and Years are based on Calendar Quarters not Fiscal Quarters or Years. If you need to utilize Fiscal time frames, select Custom.
Learn how to access and utilize the Percent-To-Target Leaderboard here.
Learn how to access and utilize the Most Improved Leaderboard here.
Select the hierarchy level for which you wish to view Leaderboard data.
|Include Users* Without Data||
Include Users (*or respective Group Type) even if they haven't contributed to the selected metric.
Users/Groups without data will display on the Leaderboard, but have two dashes instead of a numerical value aside their name.
|Filter By Group||
If User was selected as the Type, refine the Leaderboard by comparing individuals within the same Role, Team, or Location.
Learn more about Ambition's Hierarchy Levels here.
Search for a term based on the Type being filtered.
Ex. Type = User, Search for User's Names.
Create Saved Filters
The Leaderboard offers three pre-saved filtered views, and the ability to save multiple saved filters for return visits. Saved filters allow you to quickly dive back into filtered views, saving you clicks each return visit.
1. Click the Filters icon in the upper right to access the filters pane.
2. Once you have the desired filters selected, click the Create Saved Filter button in at the bottom of the filters pane.
3. Give your saved filter a name and optionally a description. Click Save.
4. Access your saved filter(s) by clicking the Saved Filters dropdown.