Updates to Rating Categories
Ambition's newest version of Rating Categories allows teams to highlight specific rating categories per coaching initiative.
For example, a "Call Coaching" program should have ratings that are focused around call quality, professionalism, etc.. Where as, a "pipeline management" program should have different rating categories like preparedness, prospecting, etc.
Here's how Ambition helps support sales enablement teams:
- Defining Rating Categories Per Program
- Pre-Selecting Rating Categories with a Program Template
- Pre-Selecting Rating Categories Per Check-in Template
- Supplemental Rating Categories in an Open Check-In
Specific Rating Categories Per Program
While creating a new Coaching Program, the manager can pre-define which rating categories apply to those check-ins. This can be accomplished by selected a pre-built program template or directly in the new program form.
How to Create a New Coaching Program with Custom Rating Categories:
1. Navigate to Coaching > Manage > Programs.
2. Click + Program to complete the Program form.
3. The form now has a new 6th step to define the Rating Categories.
4. Once the form is complete, click Create Program to begin the coaching program.
5. All check-ins that are create by the program will inherit these categories, and can be edited going forward.
Specific Rating Categories Per Program Template
A coaching Program Template can be used by Managers to create their own recurring coaching programs. These templates allow creators to define the agenda, attribution metrics, and the Rating Categories that are automatically applied to any new Program which uses the Program Template. This helps ensure consistent coaching, ratings, and reporting across the organization.
How to Select Rating Categories in a Program Template:
1. Navigate to Coaching > Manage > Program Templates.
2. Edit an existing program template or create a new template.
3. The form now has a 5th step to define the Rating Categories.
4. After your edits are complete, click Save Program Template.
5. All future Programs that are built with this Template will inherit these rating categories.
Specific Rating Categories per Check-In Template
Additionally, a Check-In Template can be used by a Manager to create an individual, one-off coaching check-in. These templates allow creators to define the agenda and rating categories that will be automatically applied to any check-in built with the template.
1. Navigate to Coaching > Manage > Check-In Templates.
2. Edit an existing check-in template or create a new template.
3. The form now has a 3rd step to define the Rating Categories.
4. After your edits are complete, click Save Check-In Template.
Ability to Add Rating Categories per Check-In
Finally, if a Manager would like to add an additional rating category that wasn't selected by the template or the program creation form, they can add a supplemental category directly from the check-in itself via the + Add Rating Category button. This also applies to check-ins that may not have any pre-defined rating categories.