Metric Creation and Data Validation
The data your Organization sends to Ambition powers everything from Leaderboard rankings to Coaching conversations. If a discrepancy in data should arise, your team is going to notice!
To help ensure long-term, accurate data, the links below are a compilation of articles and videos that will aid in the metric creation and data validation process!
- I am in the early stages of thinking about adding new metrics. What should I consider?
- I have an idea for a new metric, but need help understanding and structuring my company's data. Example in video is Salesforce specific, but the thought process applies to all types of data!
- I have a Salesforce report with the data I want to track in Ambition, and am ready to create a new Metric.
- I want to know the best way to view my team's data in Ambition.
- I think a metric value is incorrect, and need to see more details about the underlying records.
- I see an incorrect score in a Competition and need help troubleshooting.
- I want to know more about data validation and how Ambition processes data.