Workflows enable the automation of business processes and are built off of a set of rules (if/then). Depending on the criteria, Ambition can send updates & notifications to Ambition TVs, Ambition users, emails, Slack channels, Slack direct messages, Microsoft Teams, and Webex!
Workflow Types and Examples
A workflow rule sets workflow actions into motion when its predefined conditions are met. You can configure workflow actions to execute immediately when a record meets the conditions in your workflow rule, or set time based alerts that execute the workflow actions on a specific day and time.
Available Workflow Types:
A scheduled leaderboard provides insight into the top individual performers, teams, or groups for a single metric across custom schedules.
- Send the weekly "Closed Won Revenue" rankings to Slack/Microsoft Teams/Webex, and my inbox every Friday at 6pm.
- At noon each weekday, share the current top 10 Activity Score performers in Slack.
Scheduled Leaderboards can also be used as a means of proactive notification when Metric thresholds are not being met.
- Notify the sales leadership email group any time a rep on the sales development team has created less than 2 scheduled meetings by Wednesday at 11am.
- Send a email at 10am to the SDR manager when reps have made less than 10 phone calls.
Learn more about scheduled leaderboard workflows here.
Metric Based Alert
A metric based workflow provided automated alerts of key metric milestones or attainment of custom metric targets in real-time.
- Send an alert to Slack/ Microsoft Teams/Webex and the email of the SDR manager whenever an SDR books their 4th meeting of the week.
- Send an alert to an Ambition TV whenever someone exceeds 120% of their daily outbound call target.
Learn more about metric based alert workflows here.
Records Based Alert
Records based notifications analyze activity and provide rich alerts that can be customized with any object or filter logic to keep your entire team in the know.
- Notify our team channel every time a sales rep wins a new deal, and provide the company name and deal amount.
- Send an alert to the executive Slack/Microsoft Teams/Webex channel in real time when a sales reps creates a new opportunity with an expected value over $100,000, displaying the company name and expected dollar amount.
Learn more about records based alert workflows here.
Integration Health Status Alert
Be notified by email anytime the status of a data integration changes! Proactively resolve any data integrations issues by being notified when an integration issue is both identified and resolved.
Learn more about integration health status alerts here.