Invite Ambition to Slack Channels
Ambition will need to be invited to Slack Channels when Invite Only Authorization was selected as well as to access any Private Channels.
Pro Tip - Using the
/invite command in Slack is a quick way to access the Add Apps option!
Invite Ambition to a Slack Channel
1. Navigate to the Slack channel (public or private) where the Ambition Slackbot needs access.
2. If a new Slack channel, click the Add an App button.
If an existing Slack channel, click the information button > more > Add Apps.
3. Click the Add button next to the Ambition App.
4. The addition will notify the channel.
5. Ambition's Slash Commands and Workflows can now be used in the respective channel.
Article is closed for comments.