Action Plan Naming
Create Custom Name for Action Plans
Using a custom naming convention to replace the default "Action Plan" is a global setting.
Any user with the "Organization: Edit" permission can update the custom name or revert to the default "Action Plan" name.
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Organization.
2. Locate the Coaching Preferences section.
The Coaching Preferences section will only be available in Ambition instances where the Coaching feature is enabled. Additionally, the Action Plan naming portion will only be available in Ambition instances where Action Plans are enabled.
3. Locate the Action Plan Naming preferences.
"Action Plan" is the default. You can revert to the default at any time.
4. Select Custom and input the custom name up to 35 characters.
The custom name will replace every use of "Action Plan(s)" within Ambition.
5. Click the Save button within the Coaching Preferences section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.