Complete and Submit Action Plans
How will I know I have an action plan to complete?
When you are assigned an action plan, you will be notified in Ambition.
By default, Ambition will notify you by email when an action plan has been assigned, has been extended, is due soon, or needs additional context added, but you can opt of of any of these notification at any time.
See the different types and content of each action plan email here.
In-App Ambition Notification (Navigation)
How do I access and complete my action plans?
1. You can access action plans from the left navigation and click Coaching > Action Plans, or from your dashboard (Coaching tab > Open Items > Action Plans).
2. Click the name of the action plan ex. Carson Suarez - Action Plan) or the icon and click View on the respective action plan you need to complete.
3. Action plans can be made up of both required and optional items. Required items will be specified with (required).
4. Complete and address the respective items included in your action plan.
Look for "Add your answer", "I Acknowledge" buttons, and "Add your feedback" for direction on where to leave your responses.
For multiple choice or checkbox agenda items, select the appropriate choice or click "Other" if available and add your answer.
If your action plan contains a goal: goal agenda items will automatically be marked as complete once the goal is reached.
If the goal is completed but then updated and the target is no longer reached it will automatically revert the action plan's goal agenda item to be incomplete.
If the goal agenda item is marked as required, the action plan's completeness depends on goal completion.
Within action plans, you can optionally leave comments on each agenda item for additional context or follow-up questions.
Do I have to answer all the agenda items at once?
The action plan does not have to be completed in a single sitting. You can work through the action plan as time permits. However, be sure to save your progress by clicking the Save Progress button after completing any items!
5. Click the Submit for Review button to submit your action plan.
If an external URL agenda item is included in the action plan, the action plan will move to "Pending Approval" status. All other completed action plans will move to a "Completed" status.
Can I change my answers after submitting?
Answers cannot be edited or changes after you've submitted your action plan, but you can add comments under each agenda item at any time.