Reset Your Ambition Password
Opting to reset your Ambition account's password will send a Password Reset email. Be sure to check your spam folder.
For Salesforce Users
Before instigating a password reset, attempt logging into Ambition with inputting your Salesforce Username in the login form's Email field.
If your Organization utilizes our Salesforce integration, the Email field will utilize your Salesforce Username instead of your company email address.
1. Access Ambition.
Every company has a unique login URL in the form of https://<SUBDOMAIN>.ambition.com where the SUBDOMAIN is usually the name of your organization.
In certain circumstances Ambition can be accessed through a third-party system, notably Salesforce.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of your Organization's subdomain OR are uncertain if you have an active Ambition account, reach out to email@example.com.
2. Click the Forgot Password? link found on your login page.
3. Enter the email associated with your Ambition account.
Getting an "There are more than two users that have this email address assigned to them" error? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
4. Click the Reset Password button.
5. Check your email for an email entitled "Ambition Password Reset".
↳ Be sure to check your spam folder!
6. Click the Reset Password link to be routed back to Ambition.