Create a Graph Slide
1. Open the left navigation and click TVs.
2. Click the Slides button or pencil icon on the TV you wish to edit.
Upon clicking Slides, you will see a blank Create Slide form.
3. Complete the Create Slide Form.
The slide name will be displayed on the TV to identify the slide.
Select Graph from the dropdown.
Determine how long this slide will be displayed per carousel rotation.
Options range from 10, 20, and 40 seconds to 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 minutes.
When the slide will be visible on the TV.
Date defaults to today.
When the slide will be removed from the TV and Deleted.
Upload a background image for the slide.
Select the Graph to be displayed on the TV from the "Which Graph Report?" dropdown.
Only pre-saved (Graph) reports will be shown in this dropdown.
- Within the Which Graph Report? dropdown, users will will only see Graph reports that they saved themselves.
- To ensure that the Graph will update correctly, do not save the Analytics graph with custom date ranges.
3. Optionally click the Preview button to preview your Graph slide.
Note: Uploaded slide background images will not be viewable through the Preview option.
4. Click the Save button.