Calendar Sync Integration for Coaching Events
The Calendar Sync integration will keep Ambition's scheduled coaching check-Ins in sync with a manager's Microsoft Outlook calendar or Google Calendar.
If a 1:1 needs to be rescheduled, the date and time can be updated either on the calendar event or within Ambition, and both the calendar event and Ambition will be updated accordingly.
If a recurring 1:1 needs to be rescheduled, the date and time can be updated by editing the calendar event! Update the calendar invite and Ambition will ensure the meeting time change is reflected in Ambition. At the current time, calendar invites will be sent for recurring check-ins that are created after the manager initially authorizes their calendar.
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
2. Click the + Enable Integration button.
If this is the first integration enabled in your instance, you will skip this step and begin at step 3.
3. Locate the Calendar Sync integration and click "Enable Integration" in line with the Calendar Sync integration name and icon.
You will be redirected within the Calendar Sync integration.
Don't see the Calendar Sync integration? The feature can be enabled by any user with system admin permissions. Enable Feature: Open the left navigation and click Administration > Features. Locate the Calendar Sync Integration feature, and toggle "On". Click the Update Features button to save.
Upon enabling you will be redirected into the integration. To enter the Calendar Sync integration anytime after original enabling:
Once enabled, the Calendar Sync integration will appear on the Integration Management page.
4. Click Edit in line with the Calendar Sync integration.
5. On the Settings tab, select the appropriate Calendar Provider: Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
Ambition supports connecting either Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar, but cannot support both providers at once through the Calendar Sync integration.
6. Click Save.
7. Enabling the Calendar Sync integration will display a "Connect Calendar" option in each Manager's user settings page for the selected Calendar Provider.
|Learn more about connecting Microsoft Outlook Calendars here.||Learn more about connecting Google Calendars here.|