Action Plan Naming
Create Custom Name for Action Plans
Using a custom naming convention to replace the default "Action Plan" is a global setting.
Any user with the "Organization: Edit" permission* can update the custom name or revert to the default "Action Plan" name.
*If your organization has enabled "Restricted Coaching Access", you will also have to be a manager or admin that was selected in order to view the Coaching Configuration tab.
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Organization.
2. Click on the Coaching Configuration tab.
The Coaching Configuration tab will only be available in Ambition instances where the Coaching feature is enabled. Additionally, the Action Plan naming portion will only be available in Ambition instances where Action Plans are enabled.
3. Locate the Action Plan Naming section.
"Action Plan" is the default. You can revert to the default at any time.
4. Select Custom and input the custom name up to 35 characters.
The custom name will replace every use of "Action Plan(s)" within Ambition.
5. Click the Save button within the Coaching Configuration tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.