Create User Manually
If you're creating more than 15 users, it may be faster to Upload Users via CSV Upload.
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > People > Users.
2. Click the + Create New User button.
3. Ensure Create User is selected in the Choose Creation Method dropdown.
3. Complete the Create User form.
Basic Information is Required
First and Last Name
- First and Last Name of the user you are adding.
- Corresponding @yourcompany.com email tied to the user.
- If a user has multiple @company email addresses (ex. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org), select a single, most reliable email to be tied to that user.
- Select the time zone where the user is located.
- Available time zone options found here.
Memberships and Permissions sections are optional
- These aspects can be updated at anytime.
4. Click the Create User button.
Invite Upon Creation is automatically checked, meaning Ambition will automatically send an email to the new user asking them to set a password and login.
Ambition recommends unchecking these boxes during onboarding.
If your organization is using single sign-on, sending an invite email will redirect the user to sign in with company-managed credentials rather than setting an Ambition password.